UK: The Famous Grouse in £1m British Open push
Promotional activity will cover the on and off trade and cash and carry sectors. The promotion will offer consumers the chance to "Win a luxury holiday plus Putt for £1 million for charity" which will be held later in the year at a 4 star overseas location.
Maxxium UK senior marketing manager for The Famous Grouse, Chris Anderson said: "The Famous Grouse is looking to bring a 'think different' attitude to the Championships and break the norms of how golf is traditionally perceived."
"Just as The Famous Grouse is reaching a wider audience, so is golf. We are committed to investing in the sport and fully exploiting our existing sponsorship arrangements. Blended drinkers' passion for golf makes this the perfect partnership."
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends