GLOBAL: The Famous Grouse gets limited edition packaging
The company said today (5 November) that the UK, South Africa, Russia and Portugal will all take delivery of the limited edition packaging in the lead-up to the Christmas selling period. The revamped illustration depicts a history of the brand and its origins in Perth, Scotland at Bordeaux House, along with the grouse itself.
In the UK, 24,000 of the cartons will be available exclusively in branches of Waitrose supermarkets.
The packaging, designed by Scottish firm Timorous Beasties, contains a 70cl bottle of The Famous Grouse, which retails at around GBP14.00 (US$23.20).
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages