UK: The Famous Grouse asks for famous pubs in UK
The distribution, sales and marketing company, jointly-owned by Edrington and Beam Global Spirits & Wine, will back 'The Famous Grouse Famous 100' with “significant investment”, it said today (10 September). The campaign invites landlords and pub-goers around the UK to nominate a pub and explain what “makes it famous”.
One hundred pubs will be chosen, with each receiving a personalised limited edition plaque to honour this achievement, and feature in a special supplement that will run in The Sunday Telegraph.
“We have launched the Famous 100 to pay tribute to the fantastic pubs we have in the UK,” said Linda Sooprayen, brand manager for The Famous Grouse at Maxxium UK. “Publicans have long been supportive of our fame and we wanted to do something to celebrate theirs.”
Nominations can be made here, with a closing date set for 31 October.
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review