Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, exclusively in branches of Waitrose
Price - RRP of GBP24.99 (US$40) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium
The Edrington Group has become the latest company to launch a UK-exclusive diamond jubilee-themed Scotch variant. The Famous Jubilee, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse stable, contains aged whiskies from Edrington's The Macallan and Highland Park stocks, blended with sweet grain whiskies. It is then aged in oak casks.
The bottle will carry a commemorative label and be displayed in a gift carton.
At the same time, the company has created a limited edition carton for The Famous Grouse, designed to “celebrate the summer”. The new carton, which will be available exclusively at branches of Sainsbury supermarkets, carries the cocktail recipe for the brand’s Ginger Grouse pre-mix that is available in cans.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research