Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, exclusively in branches of Waitrose
Price - RRP of GBP24.99 (US$40) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium
The Edrington Group has become the latest company to launch a UK-exclusive diamond jubilee-themed Scotch variant. The Famous Jubilee, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse stable, contains aged whiskies from Edrington's The Macallan and Highland Park stocks, blended with sweet grain whiskies. It is then aged in oak casks.
The bottle will carry a commemorative label and be displayed in a gift carton.
At the same time, the company has created a limited edition carton for The Famous Grouse, designed to “celebrate the summer”. The new carton, which will be available exclusively at branches of Sainsbury supermarkets, carries the cocktail recipe for the brand’s Ginger Grouse pre-mix that is available in cans.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages