Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
The Edrington Group's The Famous Jubilee, Special Edition Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available - From May
Location - UK, exclusively in branches of Waitrose
Price - RRP of GBP24.99 (US$40) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Maxxium
The Edrington Group has become the latest company to launch a UK-exclusive diamond jubilee-themed Scotch variant. The Famous Jubilee, part of Edrington's The Famous Grouse stable, contains aged whiskies from Edrington's The Macallan and Highland Park stocks, blended with sweet grain whiskies. It is then aged in oak casks.
The bottle will carry a commemorative label and be displayed in a gift carton.
At the same time, the company has created a limited edition carton for The Famous Grouse, designed to “celebrate the summer”. The new carton, which will be available exclusively at branches of Sainsbury supermarkets, carries the cocktail recipe for the brand’s Ginger Grouse pre-mix that is available in cans.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts