Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt 40% abv
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Global on- and off-trade outlets and travel retail
Price - EUR99 (US$143) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - The Edrington Group
The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter has been blended by master blender Gordon Motion and is available in a limited-edition Wade ceramic decanter decorated by UK wildlife artist Rodger McPhail.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research