Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt 40% abv
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Global on- and off-trade outlets and travel retail
Price - EUR99 (US$143) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - The Edrington Group
The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter has been blended by master blender Gordon Motion and is available in a limited-edition Wade ceramic decanter decorated by UK wildlife artist Rodger McPhail.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline