Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt 40% abv
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Global on- and off-trade outlets and travel retail
Price - EUR99 (US$143) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - The Edrington Group
The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter has been blended by master blender Gordon Motion and is available in a limited-edition Wade ceramic decanter decorated by UK wildlife artist Rodger McPhail.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"