Product Launch - UK: The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt 40% abv
Available - Now, limited-edition
Location - Global on- and off-trade outlets and travel retail
Price - EUR99 (US$143) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - The Edrington Group
The Famous Grouse Celebration Blend Decanter has been blended by master blender Gordon Motion and is available in a limited-edition Wade ceramic decanter decorated by UK wildlife artist Rodger McPhail.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory