Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
Click through to view The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
The Edrington Group's The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended
Available - From next month
Location - Travel retail, in the Nordic region on various ferry lines, and at several Russian airports
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Maxxium Travel Retail
The Black Grouse - Alpha Edition will be available exclusively in travel retail until September. It will launch initially on-board Birka Eckero Line and Tallink Silja, at the Scandlines shop and in the AerRianta duty free stores at Pulkovo Saint Petersburg and Moscow Sheremetyevo Airports.
The variant, which has a greater concentration of aged, peaty malt whiskies in its blend, was previewed in September at TFWA World Exhibition in France.
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review