Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: The Edrington Group's Highland Park Vintage 1991, 2001
Click through to view The Edrington Group's Highland Park Vintages 1991 and 2001
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, both 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail, initially in Asia
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Edrington Group
The Edrington Group has lined up two additions to the travel-exclusive Highland Park Vintage Collection.
The portfolio is based on available stocks from the selected years. As each vintage runs out, they are replaced by the next available vintage, selected at the same age as the previous vintage. The Vintage 2001 replaces the 1998 and the 1991 replaces the 1990.
The two variants will be presented at the TFWA Asia Pacific exhibition in Singapore later this month.
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
An online row broke out among the Scotch whisky fraternity earlier this month. It all kicked off with the launch of The Macallan Gold from The Edrington Group, and its cousins Amber, Sienna and Ruby, ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat