GLOBAL: The Company of Wine People revamps Versus bottle
Click through to view The Company of Wine People's new-look Versus bottle
The Company of Wine People has updated the packaging for its Versus wine brand.
The South African company confirmed today (17 October) that it has started the global launch of the new bottle, introduced to “make it more visually striking at point of purchase”. The change has been introduced following “extensive consumer research and consultation with industry experts and valued trade partners”.
“Our consumers have given us great insight into what needed to be changed on the packaging, and we have taken their input to ensure that the brand presence – which is already strong in South Africa and in other global markets – continues to grow,” said Chris O'Shea, executive director for sales and marketing with The Company of Wine People.
New stock will replace the old bottles resulting in some cross-over, the company noted.
Among the key markets for Versus are Finland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Japan and Russia. The company is set to launch a 2-litre boxed Versus variant “in the coming months”.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018