Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
Category - Soft drinks, RTD blended tea, aloe flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - Not specified, available in 15.2oz bottles
Distribution - Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co is lining up an addition to its Sokenbicha Japanese blended tea brand in the US.
Replenish is a blend of organic green tea, jasmine flower, rose hips, ginseng and ginger, and is flavoured with mint and pear. The variant is the sixth in the Sokenbicha portfolio, joining Revive, Defend, Purify, Shape and Skin.
Sokenbicha launched in the US in 2010.
The flags have been folded away, the medals handed out and the Olympic flag handed to the Mayor of Rio: London 2012 is over and Richard Corbett, like many, enjoyed it. But, did sports drinks producers...
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts