Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
The Coca-Cola Co's Sokenbicha Replenish
Category - Soft drinks, RTD blended tea, aloe flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - Not specified, available in 15.2oz bottles
Distribution - Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co is lining up an addition to its Sokenbicha Japanese blended tea brand in the US.
Replenish is a blend of organic green tea, jasmine flower, rose hips, ginseng and ginger, and is flavoured with mint and pear. The variant is the sixth in the Sokenbicha portfolio, joining Revive, Defend, Purify, Shape and Skin.
Sokenbicha launched in the US in 2010.
The flags have been folded away, the medals handed out and the Olympic flag handed to the Mayor of Rio: London 2012 is over and Richard Corbett, like many, enjoyed it. But, did sports drinks producers...
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report