Product Launch - UK: The Coca-Cola Co's Relentless Libertus
Coca-Cola Co's Relentless Libertus
The Coca-Cola Co's Relentless Libertus
Category - Soft drink, energy
Available - From February
Location - UK off-trade in multiple, wholesale and impulse channels
Price - Not available
Distribution - Coca-Cola Enterprises
Libertus is a "sugar-free" variant of the Relentless energy drink range from Coca-Cola. Each 500ml can contains around 20 calories. As part of the launch, Coca-Cola is to unveil a new look across the entire Relentless range.
With competition heating up in Eastern Europe, the market has risen up the agenda for international soft drinks players....
The Coca-Cola Co has launched it latest promotion that will run as part of its ongoing 'Open Happiness' campaign in the US....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview