Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Category - Soft drinks, sports drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From last week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.99 per three-ounce bottle (24 servings)
The Coca-Cola Co has launched another liquid flavour enhancer to follow last September's Dasani Drops, this time in the sports drink category.
Powerade Zero Drops are zero-calorie and contain Powerade's Ion4 Advanced Electrolyte System, Coca-Cola said. “Convenience is key,” a spokesperson for the brand said.
Zero Drops comes in three flavours - Orange, Mountain Berry and Fruit Punch.
Kraft Foods was early on to the liquid flavour enhancer market with Mio in 2011.
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research