Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Category - Soft drinks, sports drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From last week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.99 per three-ounce bottle (24 servings)
The Coca-Cola Co has launched another liquid flavour enhancer to follow last September's Dasani Drops, this time in the sports drink category.
Powerade Zero Drops are zero-calorie and contain Powerade's Ion4 Advanced Electrolyte System, Coca-Cola said. “Convenience is key,” a spokesperson for the brand said.
Zero Drops comes in three flavours - Orange, Mountain Berry and Fruit Punch.
Kraft Foods was early on to the liquid flavour enhancer market with Mio in 2011.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research