Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Category - Soft drinks, sports drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From last week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.99 per three-ounce bottle (24 servings)
The Coca-Cola Co has launched another liquid flavour enhancer to follow last September's Dasani Drops, this time in the sports drink category.
Powerade Zero Drops are zero-calorie and contain Powerade's Ion4 Advanced Electrolyte System, Coca-Cola said. “Convenience is key,” a spokesperson for the brand said.
Zero Drops comes in three flavours - Orange, Mountain Berry and Fruit Punch.
Kraft Foods was early on to the liquid flavour enhancer market with Mio in 2011.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD