Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
The Coca-Cola Co's Powerade Zero Drops
Category - Soft drinks, sports drinks, liquid flavour enhancers
Available - From last week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$3.99 per three-ounce bottle (24 servings)
The Coca-Cola Co has launched another liquid flavour enhancer to follow last September's Dasani Drops, this time in the sports drink category.
Powerade Zero Drops are zero-calorie and contain Powerade's Ion4 Advanced Electrolyte System, Coca-Cola said. “Convenience is key,” a spokesperson for the brand said.
Zero Drops comes in three flavours - Orange, Mountain Berry and Fruit Punch.
Kraft Foods was early on to the liquid flavour enhancer market with Mio in 2011.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research