Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Odwalla Super Protein Mango
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Odwalla Super Protein Mango
The Coca-Cola Co's Odwalla Super Protein Mango
Category - Soft drinks, smoothie
Available - Now
Location - US, off-trade
Price - Not provided
Distribution - The Coca-Cola Co
Odwalla Super Protein Mango is Coca-Cola's newest addition to the Odwalla portfolio since the company rolled out its PlantBottle packaging in April. The non-dairy smoothie contains 20g of soy protein and is avaialable in a 35.5cl bottle.
PepsiCo has fired its expected salvo of job cuts and investment promises, but confidence cannot be rebuilt in a day....
Ratings agency Moody's has doubts about Coca-Cola FEMSA's ability to integrate a bottling business in Asia, after it emerged a deal in the Philippines is on the cards....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has entered negotiations to purchase a controlling stake in The Coca-Cola Co's Philippines unit....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends