Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Odwalla Smoothies For Kids
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Odwalla Smoothies For Kids
Category - Soft drinks, smoothies
Available - In selected stores in February, wide release from 16 April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$1.49 per 20cl pack and $5.99 per four-pack bundle
Distribution - The Coca-Cola Co
Odwalla has announced the launch of Smoothies For Kids, a not-from-concentrate smoothie drink that the company is marketing at school lunches and on-the-go use. The smoothies come in three flavours, Strawberry Banana Jungle, Mango Pineapple Island and Grape Berry Prairie, are gluten-free and contain 11.8cl of fruit.
Odwalla has teamed up with HealthyChildren.org, the official parenting website of the AAP, the US' largest paediatric organisation.
The HealthyChildren.org logo will appear on all Odwalla Smoothies For Kids packaging.
The drink will be available in the refrigerated sections of natural food stores, supermarkets and speciality shops in the US.
They are available in 20cl single units and in four-pack bundles.
Coco-Cola bought Odwalla for US$181m in 2001.
In 2011, global soft drinks sales reached 609bn litres, up by 4% over the previous year and continuing a steady upwards trend. At the same time, global consumption continues to evolve, both in terms o...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015