Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Minute Maid Tropical Blend & Berry Blend
Minute Maid Tropical Blend & Berry Blend
The Coca-Cola Co's Minute Maid Tropical Blend & Berry Blend
Category - Soft drink, fruit/vegetable juice
Available - From now
Location - US; nationwide; convenience stores and anywhere single-serve juice is sold
Price - SRP of US$1.79 - 1.99 per 15.2 fl. oz single-serve bottle
The Coca-Cola Company has added two new flavours to its Minute Maid 'Juices to Go' range.
The new blends - Tropical and Berry - are the first in the range to contain vegetable juice as well as fruit juice
Minute Maid Tropical Blend is made with carrot, pear, mango, and pineapple juices, the company said. Minute Maid Berry Blend contains pear, grape, purple carrot, pumpkin, beet, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry juices.
The new releases will be backed by an "integrated" marketing campaign, including point of sale, direct consumer engagement initiatives and advertising, Coca-Cola said.
Fruit Punch and Strawberry Passion flavours were added to the Minute Maid range in mid-2012.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces written by our regular columnists on j...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends