Product Launch - UK: The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent Super Smoothies
Click through to view Coca-Cola Co's Innocent Super Smoothie range
Category - Soft drinks, smoothies
Available - From next month
Location - UK, off-trade, nation-wide
Price - RRP of GBP2.35 (US$3.90) per unit
Innocent has lined up the release of what it claims is the healthiest range of drinks that it has produced.
The range of three fruit and vegetable smoothies will roll out across the UK next month.
- Defence contains mango, pumpkin, Echinacea, flax seeds and vitamins C, D3 & zinc to help the immune system
- Energise comprises strawberries, cherries and guarana with flax seeds and vitamins C, B1, B2 & B6. It is designed to help the body release energy from food
- Antioxidant is a blend of kiwi, lime and wheatgrass with flax seeds and antioxidant vitamins C, E and selenium
Earlier this year, Innocent released three extensions to its juice blends range in the UK.
We are very proud to announce the launch of our brand new super smoothies, a range of functional health drinks (that are also the healthiest drinks we’ve ever made).
Our super smoothies each combine the nutritional power of fruit and veg with seeds, botanicals, vitamins and minerals to make a refreshing option that is both tasty and healthy.
Each of the drinks in the range has a unique and specific health claim meaning we can offer people a delicious smoothie with added health benefits when they need it most.
The super smoothies can be found in three different recipes:
- Defence: With mango, pumpkin, Echinacea, flax seeds and vitamins C, D3 & zinc, our defence smoothie is here to make sure your white blood cells remain healthy, so they’re able to keep your immune system functioning properly, helping keep germs and bugs at bay.
- Energise: Strawberries, cherries and guarana have been combined with flax seeds and vitamins C, B1, B2 & B6 to make our most energising smoothie ever. It’s the magic combination of vitamins B6, C and niacin that help your body to release energy from food, and help make sure you’re full of beans and raring to go.
- Antioxidant: Our antioxidant super smoothie is a delicious, refreshing blend of kiwi, lime and wheatgrass with flax seeds and three powerful antioxidants: vitamins C, E and selenium. These help keep your cells fresh, healthy, and working as they should.
Dave Pickup, innocent UK MD, says: “We have been making smoothies for 15 years now, and are always looking for new ways to excite and invigorate the category. Our innovative new super smoothie range is for those drinkers looking for more from their drink. We think they will appeal to existing innocent drinkers, but also believe the range will help bring new consumers in to the category and the innocent brand.”
The brand new nutritionally powered super smoothies are all under 250 calories, and can be found in stores nationwide from April with an of RRP £2.35.
Original source: Company Release
Now that Innocent Drinks Ltd sold its remaining 42% stake to The Coca-Cola Co, with whom it first went into partnership in 2009, it hopes to grow its business much further and become a leader in the j...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review