Product Launch - UK: The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent 100% Juice for Kids
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent 100% Juice for Kids
Category - Soft drink, juice
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.30) per pack of four cartons
Distribution - Innocent
Innocent has launched a range of juices in the UK targeted at the lunchbox market. Innocent 100% Juice for Kids will be available in orange and apple flavours in UK supermarkets.
Each carton contains one serving of the Government-recommended five-a-day fruit and/or vegetable serving. The two variants come in Tetra Wedge Aseptic cartons.
Earlier this year, The Coca-Cola Co upped its stake in Innocent, buying the “majority” of the shares owned by the company's founders and employees.
Innocent is expanding its successful range of drinks for kids with the launch of a brand new 100% juice range this April.
Available in orange juice or apple juice, innocent 100% juice for kids will be found in handy sized Tetra Pak cartons that are the perfect size for lunchboxes and little people’s hands.
The new 100% juice for kids is made of 100% pure fruit juice, with each carton containing 1 portion of the recommended 5-a-day. With no added sugar, no colourings, preservatives or other nasties, adding a carton of 100% juice for kids to lunchboxes is a great way to get more fruit in to kids.
Gurdeep Loyal, innocent kids marketing manager, says "The innocent kids smoothie range has seen strong growth over the last few years and we are the leading player in the chilled juice aisle. Our new 100% juice for kids gives mums and dads even more delicious ways of getting fruit into their little ones - it's perfect for lunchboxes and family days out, with a full portion of fruit in every carton."
Sarah Probert-Hill, marketing manager at Tetra Pak, says “We are delighted that innocent have chosen to package their new range of 100% juice drinks in Tetra Wedge Aseptic cartons. The convenient size and shape of the carton makes it perfect for popping into lunchboxes for picnics and snacks, while the unusual pack shape and colourful on-pack designs are great for kids, offering them a fun way to enjoy a healthy drink”.
Innocent 100% juice for kids will be available from April in all good supermarkets, priced at £2.79 for a pack of 4 recyclable cartons.
Original source: Company Release
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends