Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Category - Soft drinks, RTD iced tea
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide in off-premise
Price - SRP of US$1.49 per 16.9oz bottle
Distribution - Coca-Cola
Not Too Sweet Tea is a “traditional sweet tea” that, according to Coca-Cola, contains 40% less sugar and calories than the leading sweet teas.
The product is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
The flags have been folded away, the medals handed out and the Olympic flag handed to the Mayor of Rio: London 2012 is over and Richard Corbett, like many, enjoyed it. But, did sports drinks producers...
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman