Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Category - Soft drinks, RTD iced tea
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide in off-premise
Price - SRP of US$1.49 per 16.9oz bottle
Distribution - Coca-Cola
Not Too Sweet Tea is a “traditional sweet tea” that, according to Coca-Cola, contains 40% less sugar and calories than the leading sweet teas.
The product is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
The flags have been folded away, the medals handed out and the Olympic flag handed to the Mayor of Rio: London 2012 is over and Richard Corbett, like many, enjoyed it. But, did sports drinks producers...
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World