Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
The Coca-Cola Co's Honest Tea Not Too Sweet Tea
Category - Soft drinks, RTD iced tea
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide in off-premise
Price - SRP of US$1.49 per 16.9oz bottle
Distribution - Coca-Cola
Not Too Sweet Tea is a “traditional sweet tea” that, according to Coca-Cola, contains 40% less sugar and calories than the leading sweet teas.
The product is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
The flags have been folded away, the medals handed out and the Olympic flag handed to the Mayor of Rio: London 2012 is over and Richard Corbett, like many, enjoyed it. But, did sports drinks producers...
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research