Product Launch - FRANCE: The Coca-Cola Co's Finley sparkling fruit drink range
Click through to view The Coca-Cola Co's Finley sparkling fruit drink range
Coca-Cola Co's Finley sparkling fruit drink
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, fruit-flavoured
Available - From next month
Location - France, nation-wide in multiple retail
Price - Not specified, available in 1.5-litre and 50cl bottles, and 25cl cans
Distribution - Refresco
The Coca-Cola Co has unveiled its new sparkling fruit drink, Finley, which will be launched first in France next month. The variant will be available in three flavours; orange & cranberry, lemon & black elderberry flowers and grapefruit & blood-orange.
A low-calorie tonic (20 calories per 10cl) will make up the range.
"With Finley, Coca-Cola is offering a fine sparkling drink, refined and subtle and adapted to mature pallets," the company said.
Last week, the French unit of Coca-Cola announced a change of president & CEO.
The penultimate part of this month's sustainability management briefing, which focuses on the global brewing category, considers some of the more specific details of brewers' programmes in the coming ...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
Worries about the health and safety of sports and energy drinks continued to grow in 2013. Off-trade value sales of sports and energy drinks grew by 4% in 2013 after growing by 9% in 2012. Off-trade v...
About Bottled Water Bottled water is drinking water, which can be categorized as mineral water, still water, flavored water, and sparkling water. This is packaged in either plastic or glass bottles a...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends