Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Diet Coke Frost Cherry
Coca-Cola launched the new beverage today
The Coca-Cola Co's Diet Coke Frost Cherry
Category - Soft drinks, frozen
Available - From today (26 February)
Location - US, nation-wide; exclusive to 7-Eleven
Distribution - Coca-Cola
The Coca-Cola Co has launched what it calls its first frozen product in the Diet Coke portfolio.
Diet Coke Frost Cherry, which launches today, will initially be available at US 7-Eleven stores in an exclusive tie-up with the convenience store and its Slurpee-branded frozen beverages. It will spread to other retailers from May, Coca-Cola said.
Diet Coke Frost Cherry is described as low-calorie, with 30 calories and 12 grams of carbohydrates per 20oz serving.
Last week, Coca-Cola reported a slide in full-year profits and sales, after a tough Q4.
Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) launch of Coca-Cola Life in Australia is the first round in a fight to entice consumers back into the CSD category with natural sweeteners, the company has said....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts