Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Diet Coke Frost Cherry
Coca-Cola launched the new beverage today
The Coca-Cola Co's Diet Coke Frost Cherry
Category - Soft drinks, frozen
Available - From today (26 February)
Location - US, nation-wide; exclusive to 7-Eleven
Distribution - Coca-Cola
The Coca-Cola Co has launched what it calls its first frozen product in the Diet Coke portfolio.
Diet Coke Frost Cherry, which launches today, will initially be available at US 7-Eleven stores in an exclusive tie-up with the convenience store and its Slurpee-branded frozen beverages. It will spread to other retailers from May, Coca-Cola said.
Diet Coke Frost Cherry is described as low-calorie, with 30 calories and 12 grams of carbohydrates per 20oz serving.
Last week, Coca-Cola reported a slide in full-year profits and sales, after a tough Q4.
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
Worries about the health and safety of sports and energy drinks continued to grow in 2013. Off-trade value sales of sports and energy drinks grew by 4% in 2013 after growing by 9% in 2012. Off-trade v...
About Bottled Water Bottled water is drinking water, which can be categorized as mineral water, still water, flavored water, and sparkling water. This is packaged in either plastic or glass bottles a...
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US