Product Launch - US: The Coca-Cola Co's Dasani Sparkling
Click through to view Coca-Cola's new product
The Coca-Cola Co's Dasani Sparkling
Category - Soft drinks, carbonated water, flavoured
Available - From December
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$4.59-$4.99 per 12x12oz pack
Distribution - The Coca-Cola Co
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a carbonated extension to its water brand Dasani in the US.
Dasani Sparkling is zero-calorie and comes in Lime, Lemon, Berry and Apple flavours as well as unflavoured. It will be available in a 12x12-ounce pack, a 24x12-ounce variety pack and in PET PlantBottles in 20-ounce and one-litre sizes.
Dasani Sparkling follows Coca-Cola's liquid flavour enhancer Dasani Drops, which was launched in the US last September.
Earlier this month, private equity fund KPS Capital Partners committed to pay Ardagh Glass a not inconsiderable sum of money for Anchor Glass. But, will it be money well spent? Richard Corbett investi...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1