The Coca-Cola Co's Dasani Sparkling flavours - Product Launch
Coca-Cola's Dasani Sparkling flavours
The Coca-Cola Co's Dasani Sparkling flavours
Category - CSDs
Available - From May
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - TBC
The Coca-Cola Co has added two flavours to its Dasani Sparkling flavours range. Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple join Lime, Berry, Black Cherry and Lemon.
The launch will be supported by a national marketing campaign called Break for Bubbles.
All six flavours will be available for purchase nation-wide in the US in 8-packs of 12oz sleek cans. Dasani Sparkling is also now available in a resealable 20oz bottle in Lime and Berry flavours.
"We know people are increasingly looking for ways to stay hydrated and refreshed throughout the day with a little more flavour and fun - whether they're at home or out and about," said David Preston, group director, Dasani, Coca-Cola North America. "We're innovating on Dasani Sparkling, offering more options, more flavours and more packages, which means we continue to offer a range of products that give people what they're looking for."
More and more soft drinks producers are making use of slimline cans. Yesterday, Dr Pepper Snapple Group said it was rolling out slim cans.
The Coca-Cola Co plans to speed up its refranchising efforts in order to have 100% of company-owned bottlers refranchised in the US by the end of 2017. In doing so, the company will be able to return ...
PepsiCo Inc and The Coca-Cola Co have long dominated sports drinks with their respective Gatorade and Powerade brands and their low-calorie versions, although signs of change were evident in 2015 and ...
In recent years RTD coffee has been dramatically redefined by beverage manufacturers through the advent of cold brew coffee. Cold brew coffee is coffee brewed without heat, with coffee grounds steeped...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends