Product Launch – US: The Coca-Cola Co.'s Cascal
The Coca-Cola Co.'s Cascal
Category - Soft drink, CSD
Available - Rolling out between now and the end of the year
Location - The US, exclusively at Whole Foods Market stores. The brand will also be available in selected on-trade outlets in New York City
Price - SRP US$1.99 per 330ml bottle, $6.99 per four-pack
Containing between 60 and 80 calories a bottle, the brand has three variants -Crisp White, with notes of pear, apricot and magnolia; Light Red, with notes of blackcurrant, cherry and mirabelle; and Fine Dry, with notes of cherry, apple and anise.
"We brought Cascal to life to appeal to the savvy consumer, so our partnership with Whole Foods Market for our national launch is ideal," said the general manager of Cascal, Sreten Gajic.
Cascal is part of the Venturing and Emerging Brands division of Coca-Cola North America.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL