USA: The Coca-Cola Company's First Personal TV Advertising Campaign Will Make National Debut on ReplayTV Service Next Month
The Coca-Cola Company has signed a letter of intent with ReplayTV, Inc. leading to a multi-year deal in which Coca-Cola's first personal television advertising campaign will make its national debut via the free ReplayTV Service in October. The ReplayTV Service and digital video recorder give viewers control of their television viewing experience and allow them to watch what they want when they want.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report