USA: The Coca-Cola Company's First Personal TV Advertising Campaign Will Make National Debut on ReplayTV Service Next Month
The Coca-Cola Company has signed a letter of intent with ReplayTV, Inc. leading to a multi-year deal in which Coca-Cola's first personal television advertising campaign will make its national debut via the free ReplayTV Service in October. The ReplayTV Service and digital video recorder give viewers control of their television viewing experience and allow them to watch what they want when they want.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row