USA: The Coca-Cola Company's First Personal TV Advertising Campaign Will Make National Debut on ReplayTV Service Next Month
The Coca-Cola Company has signed a letter of intent with ReplayTV, Inc. leading to a multi-year deal in which Coca-Cola's first personal television advertising campaign will make its national debut via the free ReplayTV Service in October. The ReplayTV Service and digital video recorder give viewers control of their television viewing experience and allow them to watch what they want when they want.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss