USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces Improved Second Quarter Volume And Earnings Per Share Results
By Company Press Release | 20 July 2000
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
UK: Diet Coke boosts CCE sales
An increase in the number of men drinking Diet Coke, has led to sales growth of 7% in the UK for Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, the company said in a statement today.
US: CCE restructure to lead to layoffs – report
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) intends to restructure its North American division, according to press reports.
US: CCE Q2 income soars by almost two-thirds
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit.