USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces First Quarter Worldwide Volume Trends
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) announced today that it expects reported worldwide unit case volume to grow in the range of 4 to 5 percent during the first quarter. In a slowing world economy, the Company is benefiting from the strong performance of its portfolio of international operations, which are expected to grow approximately 6 percent in the quarter. In North America, growth is expected to be approximately 1 percent. With additional marketing activities, including new advertising for brand Coca-Cola beginning in the second quarter, the Company expects North American volume trends to accelerate throughout the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban