USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces First Quarter Worldwide Volume Trends
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) announced today that it expects reported worldwide unit case volume to grow in the range of 4 to 5 percent during the first quarter. In a slowing world economy, the Company is benefiting from the strong performance of its portfolio of international operations, which are expected to grow approximately 6 percent in the quarter. In North America, growth is expected to be approximately 1 percent. With additional marketing activities, including new advertising for brand Coca-Cola beginning in the second quarter, the Company expects North American volume trends to accelerate throughout the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018