USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces First Quarter Worldwide Volume Trends
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) announced today that it expects reported worldwide unit case volume to grow in the range of 4 to 5 percent during the first quarter. In a slowing world economy, the Company is benefiting from the strong performance of its portfolio of international operations, which are expected to grow approximately 6 percent in the quarter. In North America, growth is expected to be approximately 1 percent. With additional marketing activities, including new advertising for brand Coca-Cola beginning in the second quarter, the Company expects North American volume trends to accelerate throughout the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks