USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces Expected Third Quarter Worldwide Volume Trends
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) announced today that it expects to report a worldwide unit case volume increase of approximately 4 percent for the third quarter."During the quarter, our international businesses benefited from our renewed focus on local marketing and stabilizing economic conditions in many markets," said Jack L. Stahl, president and chief operating officer. "Despite volume softness earlier in the quarter, the Company's North American business has improved in the latter part of the quarter based on our marketing activities.""The initiatives that we continue to take throughout our system demonstrate that we are building the foundation for strong and consistent growth as we head into 2001," Mr. Stahl said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK