USA: The Coca-Cola Company Announces Expected Third Quarter Worldwide Volume Trends
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) announced today that it expects to report a worldwide unit case volume increase of approximately 4 percent for the third quarter."During the quarter, our international businesses benefited from our renewed focus on local marketing and stabilizing economic conditions in many markets," said Jack L. Stahl, president and chief operating officer. "Despite volume softness earlier in the quarter, the Company's North American business has improved in the latter part of the quarter based on our marketing activities.""The initiatives that we continue to take throughout our system demonstrate that we are building the foundation for strong and consistent growth as we head into 2001," Mr. Stahl said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites