US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils Taylor Swift campaign
The Coca-Cola Co's latest celebrity signing Taylor Swift has released her first commercial for the company.
The seven-time Grammy winner appears in the 30-second “Music that Moves” Diet Coke spot alongside her new single. The ad premièred in the US last week and is part of a marketing campaign that includes Facebook updates from Swift and sponsorship of her upcoming US tour.
Swift announced her partnership with Diet Coke in January in a YouTube video.
Earlier today, Coca-Cola announced a drop in global Q1 profits and sales.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
This month, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd casts his eye over Habu, the latest soft drinks launch from The Coca-Cola Co in Thailand....
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman