US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils new Diet Coke can design
Click through to view the new design
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
The new design, previously released as a "limited edition" last Autumn, includes a large black D and red K against a silver backdrop. It will only appear on cans, not bottles, in the North American market.
It is understood to be the first time Coca-Cola has re-designed Diet Coke's packaging in five years.
A Coca-Cola Co spokeperson confirmed the new design, but said it was not necessarily "permanent".
"We are always updating packages and portfolio based on consumer feedback," the spokesperson said. "It’s more accurate to just say 'back by popular demand'."
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets