US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils new Diet Coke can design
Click through to view the new design
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
The new design, previously released as a "limited edition" last Autumn, includes a large black D and red K against a silver backdrop. It will only appear on cans, not bottles, in the North American market.
It is understood to be the first time Coca-Cola has re-designed Diet Coke's packaging in five years.
A Coca-Cola Co spokeperson confirmed the new design, but said it was not necessarily "permanent".
"We are always updating packages and portfolio based on consumer feedback," the spokesperson said. "It’s more accurate to just say 'back by popular demand'."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages