US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils new Diet Coke can design
Click through to view the new design
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
The new design, previously released as a "limited edition" last Autumn, includes a large black D and red K against a silver backdrop. It will only appear on cans, not bottles, in the North American market.
It is understood to be the first time Coca-Cola has re-designed Diet Coke's packaging in five years.
A Coca-Cola Co spokeperson confirmed the new design, but said it was not necessarily "permanent".
"We are always updating packages and portfolio based on consumer feedback," the spokesperson said. "It’s more accurate to just say 'back by popular demand'."
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL