US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils new Diet Coke can design
Click through to view the new design
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
The new design, previously released as a "limited edition" last Autumn, includes a large black D and red K against a silver backdrop. It will only appear on cans, not bottles, in the North American market.
It is understood to be the first time Coca-Cola has re-designed Diet Coke's packaging in five years.
A Coca-Cola Co spokeperson confirmed the new design, but said it was not necessarily "permanent".
"We are always updating packages and portfolio based on consumer feedback," the spokesperson said. "It’s more accurate to just say 'back by popular demand'."
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research