US: The Coca-Cola Co unveils new Diet Coke can design
Click through to view the new design
Diet Coca-Cola cans will feature a new design in the US and Canada from next month, The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed.
The new design, previously released as a "limited edition" last Autumn, includes a large black D and red K against a silver backdrop. It will only appear on cans, not bottles, in the North American market.
It is understood to be the first time Coca-Cola has re-designed Diet Coke's packaging in five years.
A Coca-Cola Co spokeperson confirmed the new design, but said it was not necessarily "permanent".
"We are always updating packages and portfolio based on consumer feedback," the spokesperson said. "It’s more accurate to just say 'back by popular demand'."
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research