GLOBAL: The Coca-Cola Co unveils London 2012 Olympic campaign
A Coca-Cola anthem has been created by UK producer Mark Ronson
The Coca-Cola Co has launched its global campaign for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
'Move to the Beat' is a multimedia campaign that will include a music anthem, a documentary, television advertising and digital communications. Launched today (30 September), the campaign targets teenagers in a bid to get them involved in sport and emphasise Coca-Cola's sponsorship of the Olympic Games.
A Coca-Cola anthem has been created by UK producer Mark Ronson and vocalist Katy B, which will feature in a 'London Beat' documentary, giving a behind-the-scenes look at how the song was created. The anthem will be released as a single globally and will become the soundtrack for TV adverts, mobile and digital platforms and Coca-Cola events during the Olympic Games in 2012.
A global television advertisement featuring Mark Ronson, Katy B and Coca-Cola's five 'athlete ambassadors' will air from early 2012. The athletes include: Darius Knight, GB table tennis player, US hurdler David Oliver, 400m Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina, Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo athlete Maria Espinoza.
Limited edition Coca-Cola packaging will also launch in 2012, the group said.
At last week's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference, Danone faced up to the challenges its bottled water division faces in Western Europe. Richard Corbett concurs and sympathises. But, Richard ...
A change in legislation in California this month has put The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo in a soft drink pickle. Ray Rowlands, for one, fears a case of history repeating itself....
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research