US: The Coca-Cola Co to launch "mini" bottles - report
The Coca-Cola is to launch a mini bottle in the US, according to a report.
The soft drinks giant is set to launch a 12.5oz bottle to follow the launch of its 16oz bottles last year, the Wall Street Journal reported today (19 September). The company will also cut the suggested retail price on its recently-introduced eight-pack of 7.5oz Coca-Cola "mini'' cans in supermarkets by around 20%, to US$2.99, the publication said.
A Coca-Cola spokesperson could not be immediately reached for comment when contacted by just-drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research