US: The Coca-Cola Co teams with Guetta for marketing campaign
The Coca-Cola Co has partnered with music producer David Guetta
The Coca-Cola Co has partnered with music producer David Guetta to launch a global marketing campaign for its Burn energy drink.
Throughout the year, consumers will have opportunities to win concert tickets and access to Guetta's "F*** Me I'm Famous" (FMIF) events. Burn also will collaborate with Guetta to produce a full-length "behind the scenes" documentary on his life, Coca-Cola said today (31 March).
In addition, Burn and Guetta will initiate a project to allow new producers to get their music heard though a competition to be introduced during the course of the partnership.
As Stevia producer PureCircle wallows in the red, industry observers may question whether the alternative sweetener is living up to the hype....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer