US: The Coca-Cola Co teams with Guetta for marketing campaign
The Coca-Cola Co has partnered with music producer David Guetta
The Coca-Cola Co has partnered with music producer David Guetta to launch a global marketing campaign for its Burn energy drink.
Throughout the year, consumers will have opportunities to win concert tickets and access to Guetta's "F*** Me I'm Famous" (FMIF) events. Burn also will collaborate with Guetta to produce a full-length "behind the scenes" documentary on his life, Coca-Cola said today (31 March).
In addition, Burn and Guetta will initiate a project to allow new producers to get their music heard though a competition to be introduced during the course of the partnership.
As Stevia producer PureCircle wallows in the red, industry observers may question whether the alternative sweetener is living up to the hype....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research