US: The Coca-Cola Co takes stake in Music Dealers
Coca-Cola will use the services of Music Dealers to “ discover and license music from currently trending bands” globally
The Coca-Cola Co has purchased a minority share in US music licensing company Music Dealers.
The agreement will allow Coca-Cola to use the services of Music Dealers to "discover and license music from currently trending bands" globally, the soft drinks giant said yesterday (27 July). Neither the share purchased nor its value were disclosed.
"The deal offers shared value for both partners and signals a brand new model for sourcing and licensing music for global branded programmes," Coca-Cola said in a statement.
"Coca-Cola will benefit from Music Dealers' insider industry knowledge and access, while Music Dealers and their global network of emerging talent will benefit from the scale and marketing leverage of The Coca-Cola Co - a reach that spans to over 200 countries," it added.
Coca-Cola said it will work with Music Dealers to source music, artists and lyrics for a variety of brand campaigns, programmes and events.
Companies: Coca-Cola Co
Beam Inc has confirmed a change of business manager for its travel retail unit in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research