US: The Coca-Cola Co takes stake in Music Dealers
Coca-Cola will use the services of Music Dealers to “ discover and license music from currently trending bands” globally
The Coca-Cola Co has purchased a minority share in US music licensing company Music Dealers.
The agreement will allow Coca-Cola to use the services of Music Dealers to "discover and license music from currently trending bands" globally, the soft drinks giant said yesterday (27 July). Neither the share purchased nor its value were disclosed.
"The deal offers shared value for both partners and signals a brand new model for sourcing and licensing music for global branded programmes," Coca-Cola said in a statement.
"Coca-Cola will benefit from Music Dealers' insider industry knowledge and access, while Music Dealers and their global network of emerging talent will benefit from the scale and marketing leverage of The Coca-Cola Co - a reach that spans to over 200 countries," it added.
Coca-Cola said it will work with Music Dealers to source music, artists and lyrics for a variety of brand campaigns, programmes and events.
Companies: Coca-Cola Co
Beam Inc has confirmed a change of business manager for its travel retail unit in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research