INDIA: The Coca-Cola Co subsidiary facing pollution charge
India's southern state of Kerala has passed legislation that could make The Coca-Cola Co liable for up to INR2.6bn (US$57.3m) for damage to the local environment and population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL