US: The Coca-Cola Co prepares for Olympics with global TV ad
The Coca-Cola Co has previewed a television advert that forms part of its 2012 Olympic Games campaign.
The ad comprises footage of a music concert featuring Mark Ronson and Katy B performing 'Anywhere in the World'. The song will be the "anthem" for the Coca-Cola Move to the Beat London 2012 Olympic Games campaign. It will run globally from early this year, Coca-Cola said earlier today (15 February).
Four films have been created including 30- and 60-second formats, as well as two long-form films running two and four minutes. Also appearing in the ad are four athletes ; runner Kseniya Vdovina from Russia, British table tennis player Darius Knight, archer Dayyan Jaffar from Singapore and hurdler David Oliver from the US.
The campaign will also include in-store displays, out-of-home advertising, experiential programmes, and mobile and digital pushes.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets