FRANCE: The Coca-Cola Co launches Orange mobile promo
Coca-Cola France signs deal with Orange
Coca-Cola France has teamed up with telecoms giant Orange to promote its drinks to teenagers.
The Happy Blabla campaign enables Orange mobile phone users to win free calls and text messages thanks to codes printed on 265m selected drinks. It is believed to be the first campaign of its kind in France.
Drinks included are 33cl cans of Coca-Cola and its cherry-flavoured variety, as well as 50cl bottles of Coca-Cola.
Consumers can cash in either one minute of call-time or three free texts by texting the code printed on drinks cans to a dedicated number, free of charge. Each person may send no more than two texts per week.
Happy Blabla is scheduled to run until 30 November and will be backed by advertising on social networks and radio.
Britvic's warning on soaring input costs could well be a sign of things to come....
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends