US: The Coca-Cola Co launches new 'happiness' advert
Coca-Cola has launched the latest advertisement in its 'Happiness Factory' series
The Coca-Cola Co has launched the latest advertisement in its 'Happiness Factory' series in the US.
'The Great Happyfication' is a six-minute animation created by advertising agency Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam. The advert, which features a trio of penguins and cheerleader Wendy, is an extension of Coca-Cola's global 'Open Happiness' campaign, launched in 2009, the soft drinks firm said today (20 September).
The advert will be supported by a social media campaign to include Facebook.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research