GLOBAL: The Coca-Cola Co launches FIFA World Cup song - video
The song, entitled “The World is Ours”, was made available yesterday (22 April) on iTunes and Spotify. It combines a song from Correy with a newly-written and recorded song from American singer Aloe Blacc.
The track has formed part of Coca-Cola's global World Cup Trophy Tour and will appear on “One Love, One Rhythm", the official 2014 World Cup album, to be released on 13 May.
Coca-Cola is a main sponsor of the World Cup, which starts on 12 June.
According to the form 10-K filed in February 2014, Coca-Cola has five strategic priorities. “Accelerate sparkling growth, led by brand Coca-Cola; Strategically expand our profitable still portfolio; I...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Following its successful emergence in the US beverage market as a result of high levels of investment from major companies such as Kraft and The Coca-Cola Co, the liquid water enhancer category has be...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
After declining in 2009 during the “Great Recession”, off-trade volume sales of bottled water have continued to grow between 2010 and 2013. Off-trade volume sales grew by 6% in 2013 which is double th...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- English Gin Breaks Away From its Core Markets
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom