SPAIN: The Coca-Cola Co launches caffeine-free Coke Zero
Coke Zero caffeine-free launches in Spain
Caffeine-free Coke Zero will be sold 330ml PET in both restaurants and supermarkets. The company would not provide sales forecasts to just-drinks when contacted this week.
The move is the fourth drinks launch from Coca-Cola in Spain this year. The US soft drinks giant has already launched Minute Maid Todo Naranja [all orange], Burn Shot and the new Aquarius Libre sports drink.
Coca-Cola has been working to introduce low-sugar and caffeine-free products to cater to increasingly health-conscious consumers in Spain.
"This is one more bet they are making to expand the Coke Zero franchise which has been very successful here," said a company insider, who did not wish to be named. According to Nielsen, caffeine-free Coke and caffeine-free Diet Coke account for 70% of the caffeine-free soft drinks market in Spain.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review