US: The Coca-Cola Co kicks-off Sprite Step Off
The Coca-Cola Co has announced the return of its Sprite Step Off tournament
The dance tournament, which launched on 19 March in Charlotte, North Carolina, is set to visit Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Houston before finishing in Washtington DC on 21 May. Teams of students across the country will compete for two US$100,000 prizes in dance scholarships.
Sprite will enlist the National Step Show Alliance to oversee and manage the scoring and judging for the competition.
"Sprite Step Off gives college students an outlet to showcase creative self-expression through the art of step while promoting the importance of higher education and being active," said Sprite brand director, Coca-Cola North America, Augusto Elias.
Tickets for the regional events are available at www.spritestepoff.com.
In this month's soft drinks & water column, Richard Corbett take a look at the potential open to soft drinks targeted specifically at adults....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends