US: The Coca-Cola Co gives shareholders executive pay vote
The Coca-Cola Co is to allow shareholders to vote either their approval or disapproval of the company's most recent pay packages
The Coca-Cola Co is to allow its shareholders to have their say on executive pay.
The US soft drinks giant said in a regulatory filing last week that shareholders can now vote to register either their approval or disapproval of the company's most recent pay packages and the frequency of votes in the future. The procedure will begin at the company's next annual meeting on 27 April.
"The board believes that, at this time, our shareowners and our company will be best served by holding this advisory vote on compensation every year," said PepsiCo's chairman and CEO, Muhtar Kent. "On this issue, we have listened to you and believe an annual vote aligns with our shareowners' expectations."
To view the full filing, click here.
In this month's soft drinks & water column, Richard Corbett take a look at the potential open to soft drinks targeted specifically at adults....
Thai Public Beverage Co has confirmed that it is to extend its presence in soft drinks by acquiring Serm Suk for THB15.42bn (US$514m)....
The Coca-Cola Co still sees "huge" potential to increase per capita consumption of soft drinks in China, according to a report. ...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research