US: The Coca-Cola Co executives step up to VP role
Coca-Cola has also announced its latest quarterly dividend
The Coca-Cola Co's International president, Ahmet Bozer, and Americas president Steven Cahillane have been elected executive VPs of the company.
Global chief customer officer Sandy Douglas Jr was also elected senior VP of the company, Coca-Cola said late last week. Bozer, Cahillane and Douglas assumed their current roles on 1 January as part of Coca-Cola's new global operating structure, announced in July.
Meanwhile, the company has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
Its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.28 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 1 April to shareholders of record on 15 March. It is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.12 per share, up from $1.02 per share last year, the company said.
The dividend represents a quarterly increase of 10%, Coca-Cola said.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research