US: The Coca-Cola Co executives step up to VP role
Coca-Cola has also announced its latest quarterly dividend
The Coca-Cola Co's International president, Ahmet Bozer, and Americas president Steven Cahillane have been elected executive VPs of the company.
Global chief customer officer Sandy Douglas Jr was also elected senior VP of the company, Coca-Cola said late last week. Bozer, Cahillane and Douglas assumed their current roles on 1 January as part of Coca-Cola's new global operating structure, announced in July.
Meanwhile, the company has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
Its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.28 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 1 April to shareholders of record on 15 March. It is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.12 per share, up from $1.02 per share last year, the company said.
The dividend represents a quarterly increase of 10%, Coca-Cola said.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites