US: The Coca-Cola Co executives step up to VP role
Coca-Cola has also announced its latest quarterly dividend
The Coca-Cola Co's International president, Ahmet Bozer, and Americas president Steven Cahillane have been elected executive VPs of the company.
Global chief customer officer Sandy Douglas Jr was also elected senior VP of the company, Coca-Cola said late last week. Bozer, Cahillane and Douglas assumed their current roles on 1 January as part of Coca-Cola's new global operating structure, announced in July.
Meanwhile, the company has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
Its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.28 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 1 April to shareholders of record on 15 March. It is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.12 per share, up from $1.02 per share last year, the company said.
The dividend represents a quarterly increase of 10%, Coca-Cola said.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research