US: The Coca-Cola Co executives step up to VP role
Coca-Cola has also announced its latest quarterly dividend
The Coca-Cola Co's International president, Ahmet Bozer, and Americas president Steven Cahillane have been elected executive VPs of the company.
Global chief customer officer Sandy Douglas Jr was also elected senior VP of the company, Coca-Cola said late last week. Bozer, Cahillane and Douglas assumed their current roles on 1 January as part of Coca-Cola's new global operating structure, announced in July.
Meanwhile, the company has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
Its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.28 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 1 April to shareholders of record on 15 March. It is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.12 per share, up from $1.02 per share last year, the company said.
The dividend represents a quarterly increase of 10%, Coca-Cola said.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an "anomaly" caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a "systemic" issue. ...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review