ASIA: The Coca-Cola Co combines China, India post
Coca-Cola wants to focus on China
The Coca-Cola Co's India & south-west Asia head is to also assume control of the company's Greater China & Korea (GC&K) region.
Atul Singh will take over the two key markets on 1 July, Coca-Cola international president Ahmet Bozer said in a memo earlier today (19 June). Singh, who becomes deputy president of Coca-Cola's Pacific group, will report to Bozer.
“Atul’s track record of success in this region, particularly his leadership of India and China, makes him well-qualified for this new role,” Bozer said. “Given the enormous growth opportunities in China, and the uniquely competitive beverage landscape, an even stronger operational focus is required to lead our business system there.”
Singh was previously president of Coca-Cola's East Central & South China division, and was responsible for customer relationships for Greater China.
Current GC&K business unit president David Brooks will become GC&K chairman, while Venkatesh Kini, currently senior VP of the India region, will be appointed deputy president of the India & south-west Asia business unit.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research