US: The Coca-Cola Co chairman Neville Isdell steps down
The Coca-Cola Co chairman Neville Isdell has said he is to step down, clearing the way for current president and CEO Muhtar Kent to replace him.
Isdell, who became Coca-Cola CEO in 2004 and is widely credited with having led a turnaround in the group's fortunes, said in a letter to the board that he would not stand for re-election as chairman in April 2009.
Coca-Cola said today (11 December) that it would nominate Isdell's successor, Muhtar Kent, as the new chairman.
The move is part of a succession plan announced in December last year.
Coca-Cola Japan Co is to launch a green tea-flavoured Coca-Cola that also acts as a fat busting functional food, the company has said....
Coca-Cola North America is to launcha a 'webisode' series for its Nestea brand with the help of NBC Universal Digital Studio....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to delist from the Australian stock exchange due to its low level of trading....
A fully recyclable soft drinks bottle made partially from plants has been launched by The Coca-Cola Co as part of the group's greater focus on sustainability....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has affirmed its full-year guidance, with business in its second quarter continuing in line with expectations....
The Coca-Cola Company has teamed up with UK designers Antoni & Alison to create a re-usable bag made from PET bottles as a part of a new Fanta promotion....
UK smoothie company Innocent Drinks has expanded its portfolio to include a beverage designed for children....
The Coca-Cola Co has re-jigged its drinks supply deal with McDonald's in the US to include Coca-Cola Zero, Powerade Mountain Blast and vitaminwater XXX....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends