The Coca-Cola Co board approves new VP, confirms dividend
Coca-Cola releases its YTD results next week
The Coca-Cola Co has promoted its investor relations director to become one of its vice-presidents after 18 years with the company.
Timothy Leveridge, 44, joined Coca-Cola in 1996 and has worked in a number of roles including senior manager in investor relations and as finance director in the Russia, Ukraine and Belarus business unit. Leveridge served as director of industry insights in mergers and acquisitions before becoming director of investor relations in July.
Coca-Cola yesterday also declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.305 per common share. The dividend is payable 15 December to shareowners of record as of 1 December.
The company is due to release its YTD results on Tuesday (21 October). In first-half numbers, sales and profits struggled though volumes held firm.
The Coca-Cola Co has reportedly stopped talks with Chobani after deciding the US yoghurt maker did not fit its portfolio....
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have declined to comment on a report they are competing to invest in Chobani, the US-based yoghurt maker behind the rise of Greek yoghurt in the country. ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed that Damian Gammell has taken on the role of chief operating officer. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research