US: The Coca-Cola Co appoints senior VP
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Guy Wollaert as senior VP
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Guy Wollaert as senior vice president of the company.
Wollaert will take on the new title in addition to his recent new position of chief technical officer. He is responsible for leading the technical function, which includes research and development, science, global quality and product integrity and supply chain.
Wollaert previously served as general manager of the firm's Global Juice Center, where he was responsible for leading and coordinating business development, finance, supply chain and marketing for Coca-Cola's global juice and juice drink operations.
In the same announcement, Coca-Cola's board has approved the company's 49th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 7% from US$0.44 to $0.47 per share.
This is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.88 per share, up from $1.76 per share in 2010. The first quarterly dividend is payable on 1 April to shareowners of record as of 5 March 2011.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research