US: The Coca-Cola Co appoints senior VP
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Guy Wollaert as senior VP
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Guy Wollaert as senior vice president of the company.
Wollaert will take on the new title in addition to his recent new position of chief technical officer. He is responsible for leading the technical function, which includes research and development, science, global quality and product integrity and supply chain.
Wollaert previously served as general manager of the firm's Global Juice Center, where he was responsible for leading and coordinating business development, finance, supply chain and marketing for Coca-Cola's global juice and juice drink operations.
In the same announcement, Coca-Cola's board has approved the company's 49th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 7% from US$0.44 to $0.47 per share.
This is equivalent to an annual dividend of $1.88 per share, up from $1.76 per share in 2010. The first quarterly dividend is payable on 1 April to shareowners of record as of 5 March 2011.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research