US: The Coca-Cola Co appoints new VP, unveils dividend
Coca-Cola has prepared a new dividend payment
The Coca-Cola Co has elected another VP as it readies its latest quarterly dividend.
The appointment of Robin Moore, who this week will replace Connie McDaniel as internal audit chief, is effective immediately, Coca-Cola said on Friday (26 April). Moore, 47, is currently global director, finance operations in global business services.
She joined the company in 1995 after working for Ernst & Young and the Bank of North Georgia.
In February, international president Ahmet Bozer, and Americas president Steven Cahillane were elected executive VPs of Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola also said it will pay US$0.28 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 1 July to shareholders of record on 14 June.
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
Consumption of fruit/vegetable juice declined in 2012 in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. Off-trade volume sales of fruit/vegetable juice fell by 5% in 2012; a third consecutive year of decli...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports/Energy Foods, and Sports/Energy Drinks....
This report analyzes the Global market for Sports and Fitness Nutrition Supplements in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Amino Acids/Derivatives, Herbal Products, Prohormones, Vitamins/Mi...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018