US: The Coca-Cola Co appoints board director
Howard Buffett has been appointed to Coca-Cola's Public Issues and Diversity Review Committee
The board of The Coca-Cola Co has elected Howard Buffett as a director of the company.
Buffett, president of the Howard Buffett Foundation, has been appointed to the company's public issues and diversity review committee, with effect from 1 January, the firm said today (9 December).
Buffett served for ten years as a director of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE), during which time he chaired CCE's public issues review committee. He also served as director of Archer Daniels Midland and ConAgra Foods, and is currently on the boards of Berkshire Hathaway, Lindsay Corp and Sloan Implement.
Budweiser brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev has become the latest FIFA sponsor to express misgivings about corruption scandals surrounding the world football body....
PepsiCo has held on to the top spot in a chart of commercial sponsorship spenders in the US in 2010....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review