US: The Coca-Cola Co adds to board
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Evan Greenberg as a director
The Coca-Cola Co has appointed Evan Greenberg as a director of the company.
Greenberg, the president and CEO of global insurance firm ACE Ltd, will take up the role with immediate effect. He has also been appointed to the company's audit committee, Coca-Cola said today (18 February).
"Evan brings significant financial expertise and a wealth of experience managing global businesses to our board," said chairman and CEO of Coca-Cola, Muhtar Kent. "We are delighted to welcome him to The Coca-Cola Co."
Greenberg serves on the board of a number of organisations including the National Committee on US-China Relations and the US-China Business Council.
US drinks manufacturers have launched uniformed, voluntary guidelines for food and drink products marketed to children in a response to mooted government voluntary standards. Ben Cooper examines wheth...
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends