Product Launch – UK: The Co-operative's 12-year-old single malt Scotch
The Co-operative's 12-year-old single malt Scotch
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - From 2 December
Location - UK, nationwide, at Co-operative stores
Price - GBP19.99 (US$33.10) per 700ml bottle
Working with Whyte & Mackay's master blender, Richard Paterson, the retail chain has selected the Highland single malt from an unnamed - yet "renowned" distillery.
This is the first own-label single malt Scotch whisky to be introduced into Co-operative stores.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India