Product Launch – UK: The Co-operative's 12-year-old single malt Scotch
The Co-operative's 12-year-old single malt Scotch
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - From 2 December
Location - UK, nationwide, at Co-operative stores
Price - GBP19.99 (US$33.10) per 700ml bottle
Working with Whyte & Mackay's master blender, Richard Paterson, the retail chain has selected the Highland single malt from an unnamed - yet "renowned" distillery.
This is the first own-label single malt Scotch whisky to be introduced into Co-operative stores.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets