Product Launch - UK: The Chilgrove Gin Co's Chilgrove Dry Gin
Click through to view the new gin
The Chilgrove Gin Co's Chilgrove Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 44% abv
Available - From 14 June
Location - UK, on- and off-trade, retailers and wholesalers to be confirmed
Price - GBP29.99 (US$50) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Directly via the brand owner, Christopher Tetley
The Sussex-based Chilgrove Gin Co is to launch what it claims is the first gin to be made in England using a neutral spirit distilled from grapes.
Chilgrove Dry Gin, which includes 11 botanicals, will be launched on World Gin Day in June, the company said yesterday (14 April). It is described as a super-premium and small batch gin, and is distilled at Thames Distillers.
Last month, construction work on a new distillery in England got underway. The Cotswolds Distillery plans to release its first single malt whisky by 2017.
just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
This latest 'on-trend' report from just-drinks provides a strategic summary of where the craft beer category is at present, and where it might be heading in the short-term. Through a combination of sp...read more
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014