Product Launch - UK: The Chilgrove Gin Co's Chilgrove Dry Gin
Click through to view the new gin
The Chilgrove Gin Co's Chilgrove Dry Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 44% abv
Available - From 14 June
Location - UK, on- and off-trade, retailers and wholesalers to be confirmed
Price - GBP29.99 (US$50) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Directly via the brand owner, Christopher Tetley
The Sussex-based Chilgrove Gin Co is to launch what it claims is the first gin to be made in England using a neutral spirit distilled from grapes.
Chilgrove Dry Gin, which includes 11 botanicals, will be launched on World Gin Day in June, the company said yesterday (14 April). It is described as a super-premium and small batch gin, and is distilled at Thames Distillers.
Last month, construction work on a new distillery in England got underway. The Cotswolds Distillery plans to release its first single malt whisky by 2017.
just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
This latest 'on-trend' report from just-drinks provides a strategic summary of where the craft beer category is at present, and where it might be heading in the short-term. Through a combination of sp...read more
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future